Saturday, August 29, 2009

A peace day

Haiyo..update blog again=)
Lets start my story now ba^^

Today,is a peace day.(ntg write)==
Okay,don't want said shit thing.Morning,i'm going mcd with joo yan again!LOL*not tam chiak, is kut lat(go there reading)=D

Reach there, all friends not reach yet.We sit there and say some lame thing <3
About 12pm,we cannot waiting them already,so we just left the lovely mcd.V.V

Well,joo yen and me go cosway kia kia and kua kua at there then leave it.

Afternoon,i'm going prangin buy present for my three best friends-ah goon ,aster,and ai ching.

I most like the cutie dog!

After that, going home sleep.zzZ

Night,me,mum,and my sister watch a nice movie,namely[War of the world].That is about a dad,Ray that love his children so much,especially the little girl-Rachel.He was so brave and regardless to save them when the alien was attack the country.The alien was so wicked and ugly.yiak!

The alien was control a mesin and came out under the ground.They used the mesin to suck human's blood,so the country was bloody.gerli lo! I was hate Ray's son,he so aigao one.He thinks that he is hero,always want fight with the alien.stupiak he!

After that three of them was safe and found their mum finally!*THE END*huuu~~huuu~~
I'm not going sleep just back room swicth on computer and chat with some friends^^
After it,about 2.30am already,but i'm sleeplessness.haizz.T.T

Missing someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment